Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oh! And a few ask why i don't address any "real" and "happening" issues in my blog.

This is the only space where i voice all my untolds and unheards. Here i can see my voice emerge free and loud. And this freedom too, i love. As virtual as it may seem, it's real to me and Real enough.

The issues around will be addressed in a different blog maybe sometime later or maybe never! Moreover, now that almost everybody and anybody are involved in real and happening issues , one can almost run into a person who has "seen it all happen",every other day.My opinions would simply voice what hundreds have been addressing and I choose not to add to the redundancy.They are loud and eloquent enough.

It's mostly luxury and luck , these days, to be safe and alive..And i would rather not spend much time blogging about the fortunes and misfortunes of people around..

This space is for me alone and issues my own!

5 comments:

emlric eroth said...

Exactly! I share that sentiment!!! :)

Anonymous said...

well said!

Sanaha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanaha said...

@above and above above
Dhanyavaadagalu!

Raghu said...

Why dont become a Journalist...That job suits you well