Saturday, March 7, 2009

Naanenadru *XYZ aagidre, en en maadtidde gotta?

There has been a lot of "music" in my life lately.At office i hum 12x5 to keep my sanity level in check for the most weaselish of weasels are my co-workers -
>>>Mizzz.M to my left-hand side who is still too "young" to even understand what i speak, that a smile or a you-are-so-too-much look is all i get back for all the wise cracks i come up with[ok!ok! Mr.u-know-who, my jokes ARE wise relative to the "wisdom & wit" of my co-workers is all i mean. But, i know my score is still 3.5/5];

>>>Mizter.U to my right-hand side who thinks i'm a "beri beast seengar" and that i'm a " beri beri beast kannada tutor" [Thank you beri beri much. I hope it'll be very late before somebody dare tell you how polite "Hegidyo Magane?" "Nange kelsa madi taley keDtiDe" "Baavige haaru hogu" "Maga ootakke eLo" sound in kannada]

>>>>I'll dare not mention how amazing a master-piece another team-mate of mine is. Probability is more that he'll sue me for referring to him in an "unprofessional" & "unethical" manner in my blog damaging his wonderful "reputation" of being a "true professional" [My brain is still functional. All thanks to you, Mr.A. I enjoy nothing more than the "heated" arguments we share all day long,5 days a week. I can even get to the extent of getting sentimental & saying -"My work life would've been so dull & dry without someone like you in our cubicle"]

Yes,coming back to the senseless point that my life has gotten musical..
>>>It was with a friend & non-weasel colleague i had a conversation about my fascination for the named and the unnamed. Ever since I've been exhaustively listing down all the names of Indian classical ragas and My!My!My! what names,i say!!
Here are a few -

Asavari     AmritVarshini     Bageshree     BasantMukhari     Chandraprabha     Dhavalashree     
LalitGauri     Haunskinkini     Hamshika     Janasammohini     KesariKalyani    GopiKambhoji     
Basanti     Khambavati     Keervani     Lajwanti     Kaumari     Lalitavari     Lankeshree 
Madhuranjani     HaunsManjiri    AmbaManohari     ChittaMohini     Nilambari;     Kalavati
KaamVardhini     KumudPrabha     NaagSaraswati    Sawani     Shobhavari      JaiJaiwanti
Shreevanti     Sindhoora      Sohini     Lachari     UdayRaviChandrika;     HansNaad 
PuriyaDhanashree    Sawani     Yaamini     VrindaavaniSaarang     Patdeepaki    Purvi


If i were to mother the 101 kauravas i would have had all girls to name them after the Ragas or if i were Krishna with 16K gopikas, i would rename some 250-odd of them after the Ragas. There can be other possibilities..like who others i can name after Ragas, but, *Ahem* *Ahem* 200-odd! OMG! :b :b

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. a non-weasel colleague among weasels. These days, such people are seldom made. Curious to know who he/she was ;)!!

(When I was referring to a bigger font size, I didn't mean *this* big either !!!)

Anonymous said...

err.....who said u are 3.5/5..?? u still at 2.5...!

Sanaha said...

@K
I think i would rather let curiosity kill the cat than reveal his/her name ;)

(Aamele nimma myopic power jaasti aagi if u start blaming my blog..Yaake sumne risku anta ashtey! :P)

@uknowwho
Grrr..All bari mosa.I challenge the evaluation system!