Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I colored!! I colored!!!!





















Yes! I colored with wax crayons and camlin color pencils!! I didn't draw them though..its a magic pad..one only has to rub the pages which look empty with a pencil and Ding!Mowgli,Sher khan,Baloo,Shanti,Kao all appear! Nifty,innit? :)

I get time these days to even engage myself in watching the chameleon for full 20 minutes till it changes its color from gray to green to red! And the squirrel which comes out for every 2 minutes to check if the chameleon has gone or not! Would i ever want anything than SO MUCH time for self?! And my friends complain that they are already bored of staying at home,jobless!

Ummm..'m loving it..Ta-ra-pa-paa-baa! :)

6 comments:

emlric eroth said...

I so miss coloring!!!! Heck,i'd even settle for those thumb-sized pictures that used to appear in Sunday Hindu back in the day!! :)

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

this is an extremely sexist drawing...how can mowgli's chaddi be so short and the females skirt be so long...!?? where is our nation heading towards..!?

Sanaha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sanaha said...

@d
I remember that they'd also number those pictures. Fill area 1 with blue,2-green,3-brown....and all that :)


@ss and ds
If only you could ask kipling,he'd have explained! I only colored them.. :P

Anonymous said...

Ha HA...thatz fantastic by a future picasso....
shanti looks just like u in ur school dayz..

Sanaha said...

@kawasaki aj
I'd rather not be someone who already was!I'll be Sahana wonly.. :P

And whenever did you get to see how i looked during my schooldays?
I doubt if i even resembled her in anyway..!