Sunday, July 6, 2008

Euthanasia

There has always been darkness here....cacophony..harsh cryptics..obscure thoughts...eyes-strained-tired of fighting the gloom..and a heart that thumps faster everytime there's a knock at the door..anxiousness arising deep within..seeking solace..looking for a li'l rest from all the grief it has bore..a vent for all the sorrows buried within..a li'l peace..a li'l love..

                                                                                 ----

You brought a smile on my face when you came in..ushering all the colors in to fill my world...like a new-born to its mother..there was joy..a rainbow....gentle breeze..wings to fly....drops of happy showers....blossoms everywhere..a rosy path..

A sigh of relief....tears of happiness....a sense of thankfulness came along with the feel of your presence in my being....and a sense of being complete....

Laughters..dusk-falls..music..gentle caresses...so much warmth..dreams so beautiful....more music....a loving gaze spread all over my skies..a soothing lullaby..a peaceful sleep...colors and colors...dreams unfolding like sheaves of mystic clouds..a white flash.....sleep so calm and deep.........



Yet somewhere somehow like the shadow of the light,the darkness prevailed

                                                                                 ----

My place is perhaps too dark for you to have lived.I chose your leave.

4 comments:

silk smitha and disco shanti said...

adakke naavu always have petromax/emergency light with me..!! :P :P

Unknown said...

all i meant was, u shud always have a ray of light somewhere antha...what u understood...???

Sanaha said...

Oho hangaa!Bidu..i misinterpreted it!

Anonymous said...

Man! I love it! Excellent writing.. I'm reading this in the middle of the night, there not a drop of sleep in my eyes.. and then im reading it out loud.. and i come to this part where you have written 'colors and colors' which divulge, and ignores and takes me to a place - where im lost again.

Lovely writing.