Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Analog VS Digital

I see only the extremes - white and black , yes and no , silence and noise ;
I fail to see millions of the other shades which lie in between,you complained
[maybe you only said it.But,it sounded to me like you complained.I know it wasn't actually a complain.]



Why i categorize everything under the hood of truthfullness and falsity,i wonder..
i don't seek to know what lies in between..>> I may sound square-wavish..You may choose to call me a nincompoop :)

I've gotten myself used to live with zeroes and ones..
I see fullness in silence..in a yes..in a no and in a zero..in black and in white - for i know it contains all the colors and all the shades you speak of..

Maybe someday,i'll see pragmatically and start appreciating the sinosity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

search.......u will find the mean somewhere there..!!

Sanaha said...

I do not want the 'mean' (or the median or the mode or whatever) at all.I'm happy enough with the extremes!