Monday, May 26, 2008

Some random non-sense

[as Soumya'd call it..]
(15 [written in red]in one box + 19 in the one right below)/2.
I felt relieved that i've 2 marks more than the required average and blissfully forgot all the things i'd 'studied' [at the rate of 1 page an hour]

I scribbled some krap for some 10 marks.It took only 5 minutes.
Manasa was besides busy writing[She slogs a lot,poor girl].
I closed the blue book,capped my pen and sat simply.
Shri from behind asked if i wanted the 'chit' he'd got.I said no.

I returned my blue-book back and walked out to sit near the stairs where there was,just a week back,a huge bee-hive.

I was waiting for manasa to come out so that we could discuss more about why our project isn't working at college.I wondered for a moment why i was not bothered about not having got a 25 as i'd 've been just till last semester.

I could see a few people from where i sat-Farah waved at me;Greeshma was busy turning back to check her answers with someone whom i cudn't see..Then there was my to-be colleague who'd bitched about my project being way too simple compared to what her team'd got.. and one junior guy gesturing madly at his friend to keep his book in a position from where he could copy properly..there was kushal who'd not looked up yet and a few others.

I sat there with the half-sheet of question paper.I tore it into 2,made folds to make a glider and a rocket. I tried the glider first.Kushal saw it glide all smooth with a perfect landing and gave me a thumbs-up.

Garfield[read RSP] & sHystem[read umesh sir] were busy invigilating.

Jackie[read jayashankra(sir)] came out the class before i could try the rocket.I'd expected him to enquire about what went wrong with my project demo.He didn't.Apparently because his colleague, Mr.half-open-eyed-beast, was around.

I remembered that i'd spent almost 2 days in making paper rockets during my first PU after i'd read a few books on paper-rockets in the library!

I felt glad that i still managed to make neat gliders
and that i'd left my cell back home
and that i needn't type in messages.

Somebody had taken 3/4th of the bee-hive for its honey..there was only a small portion that was left hanging.It looked so incomplete and pale..like it hung there only to dry up someday and fall..

And suddenly i felt so alone and happy.

P.S- Soumya,mansa,shri,farah,kushal,greeshma are friends.
Jackie,Garfield,sHystem are foes[well,almost]. :P

2 comments:

Vijith Venkatesh said...

Garfield,sHystem yaaru?.........and one junior guy gesturing madly at his friend to keep his book in a position from where he could copy properly........ id yaaru naanalla taane?

Sanaha said...

Wait till i pass out of college to tell you who they are.. :P

No.It was somebody else who was gesturing madly.Good to know that it could've been you! :P :P